The first Rock Haven Music Benefit takes place Saturday, April 29 from 12:00 pm until 10:00 pm at Loch Haven Lake in Roanoke.
The event aims to bring awareness to and benefit traumatic brain injury survivors and their families in Southwest Virginia.
Rock Haven will feature performances from several local Roanoke Valley and regional bands plus food trucks and kids' activities.
Tickets are $20 and are available by clicking HERE.
Rock Haven is sponsored by the Rotary Club of the Blue Ridge - New Generations and proceeds will benefit Brain Injury Services of Southwest Virginia and Head Strong Brain Injury Support Group of SW VA.
- Chasing Fall - Salem, VA - jam/rock
- Jordan Harman - Roanoke, VA - soul
- The Floorboards - Roanoke, VA - alternative, Americana, country, indie, and rock
- Merty & The Monumentals - Salem, VA - rock, country, blues, and R&B
- Audacity Brass Band - Richmond, VA - jam-influenced rock/New Orleans-style funk
Kids' activities include chalk and bubbles, plus a bounce house!
Parking will be at the Valley Word Church parking lot just about 1 mile from event site on Loch Haven Drive with continuous shuttles provided to Loch Haven Lake.
For more information, please visit the Rock Haven Facebook page.