Yes, we know…sleep is very important. To some it comes easier than others, but here is why you should find a way to get your seven hours.
- You wake up feeling like dirt. You know what that’s like.
- Slower cognition. Your brain lags behind when the sleep “tank” is low. This can become a long term health issue.
- Greater heart problem risk. A scary 75% of people who experienced heart failure also suffered from insomnia.
- Muscle loss. This can lead to all kinds of problems.
- Slower metabolism and more cravings. Naturally it ends up in weight gain!
For more, check HERE.