At any given time about a third of the U.S. population is depressed. Knowing what’s going on in your head will help you recover quicker.
Being self-aware is something we should all be when it comes to your moods and mental health and that’s why Buzzfeed has come up with a list of ways, using bullet journaling, to track it for you.
- Color coded mood trackers. Color code your days by mood to visually see your patterns.
- Self care tracker. When someone is fighting a mental illness, these fall by the wayside, so visually keep tabs of sleep, bathing, nutrition, getting outside, etc.
- Keep a gratitude log. Daily entries will make you realize how good your life really is.
- Keep a “trigger” log. Write down when and what causes you to backslide.
- Mood meters. If you can see it on paper, you can try and stop the pattern.
For more, check HERE.