It doesn’t take a grand gesture to make a difference in a person’s day. You’d be surprised how much the little acts of kindness mean.
You don’t have to be rich to make a difference. Here some easy and touching ways to be kind to others.
- Leave a quarter by the communal washing machine. Someone will need that.
- Feed someone’s expired parking meter.
- Hand out compliments…in real life!
- Let someone cut in front of you in traffic.
- Surprise your co-workers with treats.
- Listen to someone who needs to vent.