Dogs may be smarter at judging humans than…humans.
We may call them our best friend, but dogs are underestimated by most of us. Thanks to a new study published in “Animal Cognition,” we can understand our furry friends better.
Here are some ways they are smarter than us:
- They can tell when someone is rude to their master.
- Your dog gets jealous. You are not imagining things.
- Your dog understands gestures and social cues.
- Your dog can count. Yep. They know their numbers!
- They can empathize with you. Since dogs understand emotions, they are right there with you.