Texas Child Chokes on Piece of Fidget Spinner!

posted by Rip Wooten - 

Looking at one of the hottest fads going, you wouldn’t think a fidget spinner could harm a child.

Kelly Rose Joniec of Houston didn’t either until she ended up in the ER with her child choking on a part from it. Joniec posted on Facebook the whole ordeal involving a piece of the Fidget Spinner. Texas Children's Hospital doctors told Joniec that a "bushing" from the toy became lodged in her daughter's esophagus.

Luckily, surgeons were able to remove the piece, but Joniec said the entire weekend ordeal "was pretty scary." The girl says she put the toy in her mouth to clean it and somehow swallowed it.

The ball bearings in some of the toys also pose a choking hazard as they may be prone to fall out as well.

Source: Dallas Morning News

Rip Wooten

Rip Wooten

Want to know more about Rip Wooten? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on New Country 107.9! Read more

title

Content Goes Here