Little Big Town can celebrate again: "Better Man" held on to the top spot on the Mediabase Country Airplay chart for a second week.
Chris Young's "Sober Saturday Night," featuring Vince Gill, holds at number-two on the chart, while Michael Ray's "Think a Little Less" rises one spot to number-three. Brad Paisley's "Today" and Jon Pardi's "Dirt on My Boots" occupy the fourth and fifth spots.
- "Better Man" is the lead single off LBT's new album, The Breaker, which came out Friday.
- LBT kicked off their Ryman residency over the weekend.
- LBT celebrated on the stage of the Ryman Saturday night when the news came in about "Better Man" being a multi-week number-one.
- Songwriter Taylor Swift is likely celebrating, as well. It must be sweet for her to reclaim a place in country music after expanding into pop.
- Guests LBT brought out during their first two dates at the Ryman included Chris Stapleton, Sam Hunt and Andra Day.