Rumors have been swirling since the beginning of Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani's relationship, and now a source close to the couple says they have some big plans ahead.
This "source" tells ET Online that Blake and Gwen are ready to take a few big steps together, saying, "They are very committed to one another and this is a forever thing. However, more important to them right now is having a baby together. Gwen would love nothing more than to give Blake his first child. Blake is dying to be a father. He loves Gwen's kids, [which has] made him realize he could be a good father.”
- These types of rumors have been around for the last few years.
- Blake really has taken to being a fatherly figure to Gwen's boys. He even had them star in his latest music video.
- Blake says his paternal instincts were sparked by his position as a judge on The Voice. He's very protective of his contestants.
- We'll never know if the rumors are true until Gwen announces that she's pregnant.
- Gwen just turned 48. We're not saying it couldn't happen, but the odds aren't great.