Amazing Dog Saves Family From Fire

posted by Scott Stevens -

A family in Maine is safe and sound thanks to their pet dog. The owners of a house in Waterville were sound asleep in their living room when a fire started. Luckily, their pooch woke up, smelled the smoke and woke the two of them up, too.

The homeowners tried to extinguish the flames themselves, but the fire had gotten too big, so they called the Waterville Fire Department for help. While the house sustained extensive damage, the hero dog made sure everyone inside the house escaped without injury.

Source: People

Comments

Scott Stevens

Scott Stevens

Want to know more about Scott Stevens? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on New Country 107.9! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.