On the blue carpet of the ACM Awards last night (Sunday), Luke Bryan offered to officiate Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani's wedding, saying he would be "honored" to marry them, but there was a catch.
As everyone knows, the happy couple is not yet engaged, and Luke decided to offer some advice -- get to the altar as soon as possible. He explained, "If Blake were smart, he would marry her before she goes to an optometrist. Every time I meet Gwen, she's holding her phone way out here. I'm like, 'That's it, she can't see!'" (Entertainment Tonight)
- Of course, it's all in good fun between the two of them, but I would love to see Blake and Gwen tie the knot with Luke leading the service.
- Did you catch Luke and Blake on the ACM Awards last night? Reba made sure to call out the prior hosts in her opening monologue.
- What was your favorite performance last night?
- Do you think it was awkward having Gwen and Blake sitting on the front row when Miranda Lambert broke the record for the most ACM Award wins ever?
- Blake might have not named any of Gwen's dogs, but he did name the parrot she bought her sons "Dodo."