Last week, Demi Lovato was hospitalized for an overdose. Now, artists from every genre are reaching out to her, offering support.
Keith Urban, who has also suffered from addiction, was recently asked about the 25-year-old pop singer.
Although he admitted to not knowing much about her, he did wish he could tell her "Just [have] good people around her and a willingness to want to live a different way, if that’s what she wants to do. It’s all up to her." (Entertainment Tonight)
- Keith credits Nicole Kidman for his recovery.
- Keith has been very candid about his history with addiction.
- Demi had been sober for six years.
- Thankfully, Demi is recovering.
- Brad Paisley is close with Demi.