No matter if you’re looking to just date or want to find “the one,” there are plenty of ways to go about it. The easier way may be using a dating app, but there’s a reason some old school tricks still work. It involves you being you.
If you’re ready to try an timeless tip or two, here are some to pick from.
- Let family help you out. What could it hurt?
- Step outside of your comfort zone. Go to new places, try new things and you will meet new people.
- Strike up a conversation! Easy…
- Be a good and active listener. You’ll be more trusted.
- Stop thinking about it.
- Get out of the house! You can’t meet anyone unless you’re in the world.
- What the worst experience trying to find someone that you ever had?
- What’s the most out of your comfort zone thing are you willing to try in the name of love?
- Has your family tried to set you up? How did it go?