It seems plenty of folks love to listen to music when they eat at Waffle House, and the restaurant chain has now revealed which songs are most popular with their customers. Waffle House has just come out with their first ever “Tunie Awards,” revealing the most popular songs played on TouchTunes Jukeboxes in 1,900+ Waffle House locations.
Fresh off his CMA wins, Chris Stapleton takes another honor, named Best Country Artist, with the most songs played, including "Tennessee Whiskey," which landed in the Top Ten at six. Other country songs making the Top Ten include: Sam Hunt’s “Body Like A Back Road" (2) and Keith Urban's "Blue Ain't Your Color" (5).
Waffle House Jukebox Top Ten Songs of 2018:
- "Location" by Khalid
- "Body Like A Back Road" by Sam Hunt
- "Can't Stop the Feeling!" by Justin Timberlake
- "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran
- "Blue Ain't Your Color" by Keith Urban
- "Tennessee Whiskey" by Chris Stapleton
- "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
- "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran
- "Too Good at Goodbyes" by Sam Smith
- "Can't Feel My Face" by The Weeknd
Source: Market Watch