New parents argue a lot … No one said having a baby wasn’t stressful … A study found that new parents have about 2,500 arguments -- or about seven a day -- in the first year of their baby’s life. Here are the Top 10 things new parents argue about:
- Who is the most tired/had the least sleep.
- Who should get up in the night with the baby.
- Housework not getting done.
- Having less money than usual.
- One person being out at work all day and the other being left alone to parent.
- Who should be responsible for feeding, changing, burping the baby.
- Someone not doing their fair share of the work.
- One person going out and socializing more than the other.
- Lack of affection.
- Not having time to go out together.
More on this survey here: (SWNS)