MARTINSVILLE, Va. (WSET) - There will be a community wide job fair at the Martinsville Speedway on Wednesday, June 14.
Officials with the Martinsville-Henry County Chamber of Commerce says this will be one of the biggest fairs they've ever had, with 46 regional employers and 1400 positions that need to be filled.
The job fair will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Officials with the Chamber of Commerce say there will be six shuttles running throughout the community to take people to and from the job fair location.
They say the shuttles will pick up every hour from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. from the following locations:
- Henry County Administration Building
- Food Lion in Stanleytown,
- Dollar General in Horsepasture,
- Food Lion in Leatherwood,
- Virginia Workforce Center on Commonwealth Blvd.
- The parking lot beside of the former Paradise Inn on Fayette Street
To preregister for the event, click here.