Chris Stapleton’s, “From A Room: Volume 2,” has just landed after a year in the studio recording and writing. Chris himself co-wrote seven songs of the nine tracks.
“From A Room: Volume 1,” debuted earlier this year at #1 on the Billboard Country Albums chart, #2 on the Billboard Top 200 chart and, with its RIAA Gold certification, remains the #1 best-selling country album of 2017.
What are Chris’ goals for, “From A Room: Volume 2?” Well, Chris just hopes to sell enough albums to keep making music, this time around. Chris says he didn’t feel any pressure to make the album because he’s just making the music he likes. “We’re trying to make music that we like and make a record that we like,” says Chris.
Source: Chris Stapleton
FROM A ROOM: VOLUME 2 TRACK LIST:
- Millionaire (Kevin Welch)
- Hard Livin’ (Chris Stapleton, Kendell Marvel)
- Scarecrow In The Garden (Chris Stapleton, Brice Long, Matt Fleener)
- Nobody’s Lonely Tonight (Chris Stapleton, Mike Henderson)
- Tryin’ To Untangle My Mind (Chris Stapleton, Jaron Boyer, Kendell Marvel)
- A Simple Song (Chris Stapleton, Darrell Hayes)
- Midnight Train To Memphis (Chris Stapleton, Mike Henderson)
- Drunkard’s Prayer (Chris Stapleton, Jameson Clark)
- Friendship (Homer Banks, Lester Snell)