Have you gained weight on the job? According to a survey by Jenny Craig, 64% of American office workers say their desk job has caused their health to decline. 90% of those who have gained weight blame their workplace. And more than 65% say their job is the biggest reason why they struggle with their weight. Get this: The average American office worker says they gained 12 pounds while working their desk job.
Here are the reasons Americans say they gain weight at work:
- Snacking at their desk – 51%
- Sitting at a desk all day – 48%
- Eating take-out and fast food – 42%
- Too tired to exercise – 41%
- Eating out for lunch – 39%
More info here: (SWNS)